ECO Flex (rose)
Plastics are practically very useful for our everyday needs, yet they have a significantly negative impact on the environment. To help reduce the diverse kinds of pollution, effects on the food chain and other health hazards, XQISIT now comes with an innovative idea of biodegradable cases.
These cases are 100% biodegradable and made of compostable material of PBAT and PLA, which are environmentally friendly and derive from renewable resources. The materials leave no microplastics that can be harmful on degradation process, while the package is made using recycled paper and printed using vegetable-based inks. The smooth case has a soft-touch texture and comes in a slim design with anti-slip and anti-shock protection. And since our world is XQISIT, you donate 1 Euro to environmental charities for every biodegradable case you bought.
- Made of 100% biodegradable material with no added plastic
- Meets DIN EN 13432 – Compostable and biodegradable
- Packaged using recycled paper
- Printed using vegetable-based inks
- Decomposable within one year under optimal temperature, moisture and microorganism
- Slim design with soft-touch texture and matte finish
- Anti-shock and anti-slip protection
- iPhone 11 Pro